It’s 2012 and the online world is more visual.
Do you remember when the internet was just news boards and text? Over the last decade the online world has become more visual and those images have become an important part of online marketing. They can win customers’ hearts and minds and influence their most important buying decisions, so how do we use images to build our business brand and gain influence?
Powerful images are nothing new.
- Do you recall the image of the woman walking away from the World Trade Centre remains, covered in dust?
- The images of children starving in Ethiopia?
- More recent times? How about the Tsunami in Japan, all the flotsam floating in the water, washing up on the shoreline?
- The firelit backdrop of the London riots?
- Hilary Clinton with her hand covering her mouth in the White House room when she heard Osama Bin Laden had been killed?
- The Afghan girl from the refugee camp with vivid green eyes?
Even though I’ve not posted those images here, the chances are you know the images that I’m talking about. Images from the news, from magazines and from other businesses stay in your mind.
I’ll be honest. I have a HUGE favour to ask you. I would really love for this book to become a best seller (and raise lots of money for girls in Uganda). I need your help to do that.
It will only cost you $3. And here’s the deal. If you buy my book today before 6:00pm on Amazon email me your receipt and I will send you a copy of a Kindle checklist and a Kindle guide to getting your ebook onto Kindle.
So for spending $3 you’ve not only helped me you get a useful book about using images online, containing an interview with an author and a photographer, tutorials on using Instagram, places to find good images, the top photo sharing sites for gaining market influence and many other tips and techniques related to using images online.
Not only that but I’m giving every cent away to charity. Yep, I’m not keeping any of the money from the sales and am giving it away to two gorgeous little girls (Perfect and Princess, aged 5 and 6) in Uganda. Just two book sales will pay for their education for one month.
The first 10 people that like the book and leave a review on Amazon will get an invitation to an inclusive webinar with me and Sarah where we will share with you exactly how we wrote the book and got it up for sale within 7 days. As a webinar attendee you will also receive a free copy of 0 to ebook, Sarah’s best-selling guide on how to write and package an ebook fast.
As you can see I am really serious about selling as many of these books as I can. I have priced them very competitively and I will document the whole process for a blog post sharing the outcomes. Not only that but it really is a win win – you’re giving money to help girls in Uganda and helping me massage my ego to become a best seller:).
You can buy Using Images that Influence the World here
A very big thank you and please don’t forget to hit the sharing buttons below.
Latest posts by Lilach (see all)
- #CRM Systems – We Review the Top 5 - December 3, 2013
- Everything you need to know about #Twitter Advertising - November 27, 2013
- Global Entrepreneurship Week – Meet Create It Now - November 20, 2013
5 crazy ways to get Buyers to your website
Subscribe and give yourself an unfair advantage!