However, don’t feel defeated. If you are willing to put in the effort to implement them, after reading my top tips, you will be boosting your traffic in no time. I’ve selected the best and most effective ways to help overcome this conundrum. Read on to uncover my top tips…….
- Carefully choose some top keywords that you want to rank top in Google for. Here, you are looking for keywords that generate the most searches and the least competition. Of course you need to do your research here. But avoid generic, all-encompassing key words. This creates too much competition. Also, remember to put your keywords in your domain name.
- Don’t let your pages become dormant. Update your posts regularly to keep it fresh. Try to relate your content to contemporary issues currently generating concern and interest, especially in your niche. Addressing these popular topics will, of course, increase your traffic. Or even better – don’t just comment on the news, make the news yourself – thinking of a headline on a contemporary pressing concern is bound to generate interest. (Of course, you don’t have to be entirely original, but you can combine sources to make it sound original). Nonetheless, if you are very time-strapped, write on timeless classic topics that won’t be out of date a day later.
- Use attention-grabbing headlines that are relevant to your niche and your audience. Entice your readers in by using a headline that offer your readers something different – Suggest something novel, offer an alternative way of doing things, or state how your post can help solve people’s problems in new ways.
- Write guest posts. Comment on blogs that are on similar topics to your own website. Doing this means they are more likely to visit your page. However, don’t constrain yourself. Write on a number of different websites – this will help widen your audience. This way you can expose yourself to lots of new readers and bring them back to your website.
- Including interviews / webinars / & teleseminars are an excellent way to generate traffic and increase your list of subscribers. Even better if you can interview or include blogs of prominent, well-known, or respected opinions.
- Submit your blog to AllTop.com. As they pull leading blogs from across the web to a single location, this is a brilliant way to increase traffic. But in order to stand a chance of success, do ensure your blogs are high quality.
- Rather than submitting articles to article directories, submit them to the best websites and blogs in your niche. For instance, if you write about internet marketing, submit your article to places like mashable.com.
- Build connections and develop relations with your networks. For instance, link to other blogs and they will probably link you too.
- Use blog commenting. Maximise your expose by aiming to be the first to comment. And ensure you provide valuable, insightful comments that will generate interest. Develop a confident voice with an opinion others will value. This will help bring them back to your own site.
- Submit valuable tutorials to websites such as Instructables.com. This will increase your exposure to others, demonstrate your value/skill, and link them back to your website.
Latest posts by Lilach (see all)
- How to be successful in #crowdfunding - December 9, 2013
- #CRM Systems – We Review the Top 5 - December 3, 2013
- Everything you need to know about #Twitter Advertising - November 27, 2013
5 crazy ways to get Buyers to your website
Subscribe and give yourself an unfair advantage!