If you want to create a website, you need a good website hosting account. But choosing one can be a difficult decision with so much choice in the market. This is where Hostgator comes in. I personally use Hostgator, it’s a popular choice amongst internet marketers and small businesses. They are a highly reputable company that has a loyal following of consumers. HostGator is ranked as one of the world’s leading web services providers. They boast about 250,000 customers across 170 countries worldwide.
Hostgator offers a variety of hosting plans, including shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS and dedicated hosting services. Their hosting services provide you with all the necessary tools to get your website up and running.
- Hostgator enables you to manage your web hosting accounts through cPanel which enables you to add any new domains to your server, setup email address, and setup 3rd party software via Fantastico. It is also very user friendly.
- Offers an unlimited amount of disk space and bandwidth followed by free site building demo program for your assistance. You can also add an unlimited number of domain names, subdomain names, FTP accounts and email accounts.
- Hostgator offers 24/7 technical support via live chat, phone and email. This feature is one of my favourites, their live chat is amazing and I’ve been incredibly impressed with how they’ve resolved any problems I’ve had quickly and efficiently.
- Offers a variety of hosting types, including Reseller hosting, VPS hosting, and Web hosting.
Why should you use Hostgator?
- Hostgator is a reliable hosting provider and they have a very low rate of downtime. They currently boat a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and effectively deliver on this claim.
- Hostgator is a hassle free hosting provider that is easy to use. Hence, less stress for you, or at least, less stress in the domain of hosting.
- Hostgator offers excellent customer service and support that is highly responsive and quick, very knowledgeable and patient. You can contact them anytime and they will go to great extents to help you and ensure you are satisfied with the service you receive. They provide 24/7 web hosting support. You can also use their live chat on the website to get answers. Or if you prefer to hear a real voice, you can directly speak to someone on the phone.
- Hostgator offers good value for money – they’re not the cheapest but they offer a reasonable price. And for me their customer service is worth paying the extra $1 a month. They also offer promotional coupons (enter the code socialable to receive 25% discount) which can be used on various advertising networks.
- The ‘Fantastico’ program makes building WordPress blogs very simple and easy.
So overall, should you purchase Hostgator? In a word, ‘yes’. Because it offers everything you need from a hosting company: It is fast, reliable, and offers great support. Consequently, it is very popular with businesses that continuously praise this brilliant service.
How much does it cost?
Hostgator offers various different web hosting packages starting from $3.96 a month. I’m on their $6.36 monthly plan as this also gives me unlimited domain names and I have several websites. If you would like to receive 25% off please click here and enter the code socialable.
5 crazy ways to get Buyers to your website
Subscribe and give yourself an unfair advantage!