It was a huge success, achieving No 1 on Amazon for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (with all the profits going to two gorgeous little girls (Perfect and Princess, aged 5 and 6) in Uganda. Just two book sales paid for their education for one month.
Today as an early Christmas present Sarah and I have decided to give it away for free. You can download your book here
If you’ve found it useful I would love it if you could leave a review and please do share so everyone else can get their hands on a free copy too.
Here’s a glimpse of what’s inside Using Images That Influence:
It’s 2012 and the online world is more visual.
Do you remember when the internet was just news boards and text? Over the last decade the online world has become more visual and those images have become an important part of online marketing. They can win customers’ hearts and minds and influence their most important buying decisions, so how do we use images to build our business brand and gain influence?
Powerful images are nothing new.
- Do you recall the image of the woman walking away from the World Trade Centre remains, covered in dust?
- The images of children starving in Ethiopia?
- More recent times? How about the Tsunami in Japan, all the flotsam floating in the water, washing up on the shoreline?
- The firelit backdrop of the London riots?
- Hilary Clinton with her hand covering her mouth in the White House room when she heard Osama Bin Laden had been killed?
- The Afghan girl from the refugee camp with vivid green eyes?
Even though I’ve not posted those images here, the chances are you know the images that I’m talking about. Images from the news, from magazines and from other businesses stay in your mind.
Get your free book “Images that Influence” today here and learn more about using images online, containing an interview with an author and a photographer, tutorials on using Instagram, places to find good images, the top photo sharing sites for gaining market influence and many other tips and techniques related to using images online.
A very big thank you and please don’t forget to hit the sharing buttons below.
Latest posts by Lilach (see all)
- How to make your website traffic convert into sales - May 22, 2013
- 10 ways to get more engagement on #Pinterest - May 21, 2013
- Google+ new features: hit or miss? - May 17, 2013
5 crazy ways to get Buyers to your website
Subscribe and give yourself an unfair advantage!