I was recently interviewed on Tycoon Women’s Playvybz radio show hosted by Agbaimoni Ola. I shared 7 moments of great highs and lows from my business and personal journey – each accompanied by music I chose to symbolise them.
The seven moments were:
- Moments of Self-Discovery (rebirth, awakening) My song choice: Nessun Dorma by Pavarotti
- Moments of Clarity (Perception): My song choice: Beautiful Day by U2
- Moments of Action: My song choice: My song choice: Eye of The Tiger by Survivor
- Moments of Darkest Despair: My song choice: Angel by Sarah McLachlan
- Moments of Passion and Connection: My song choice Kissing You by Desree (Romeo and Juliet version)
- Moments of Persistence: choosing not to give up: My song choice: I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
- Moments of Perfect Contentment: My song choice: Gonna Fly Now by Bill Conti
You can listen to the recording here
Listed in Forbes as one of the top 20 women social media power influencers and likewise as one of the top social media power influencers, she is one of the most dynamic personalities in the social media market, she actively leverages ethical online marketing for her clients and for Socialable.
After launching her first business within three years of becoming a mother, her financial success was recognised by being a finalist at the Best MumPreneur of the Year Awards, presented at 10 Downing Street. Following a resultant offer and wishing to spend more time with her daughter, she sold her first business to focus on social media, developing a multi-site blog and online marketing portfolio that generates in excess of 600,000 + page views per month.
A business owner, social media consultant, internet mentor and genuine digital guru, Lilach is consulted by journalists and regularly quoted in newspapers, business publications and marketing magazines (including Forbes, The Telegraph, Wired, Prima Magazine, The Sunday Times, Social Media Today and BBC Radio 5 Live). What’s more, her books have achieved No 1 on Amazon for Sales and Marketing and Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
When Lilach isn’t working she enjoys spending time with her family and is an avid fan of Zumba.
Latest posts by Lilach (see all)
- Facebook #Content That Gets Likes & Engagement - April 14, 2014
- Twitter/Facebook? Spot the difference! - April 10, 2014
- The best global #SocialMedia events to attend in 2014 - April 9, 2014