I often get asked if there are any tools to help you create Facebook Fan Pages. Now I could step in here and recommend my own bespoke Facebook Fan Pages but you know me, I believe in choice so today I want to share with you a tool called Pagemodo (of course if you’re looking for a bespoke Facebook Fan Page please contact me, I’ll be happy to assist you).
Let’s look at the pros of using Pagemodo
- Enables you to easily publish tabs on your Facebook page. It also lets you easily edit or delete a published tab.
- Pagemodo provides various professional Facebook tab layouts. It allows you to easily upload, scale and rotate your own images, add text, select your font, and background colours.
- You can add links to text or hotspot hyperlinks to images that you upload to its template components.
- Pagemodo allows you to customize your tab label name.
- It’s easy to make changes.
- Social media aps – for fan coupons, contact forms, maps, etc.
- Ideal for beginners. No need for specialist programming or Photoshop expertise. Easy to navigate and it provides clear step by step instructions to guide you through.
- Pagemodo has a community forum as well as help and support should you need it.
- You cannot rearrange the tabs to place the Welcome tab before your Wall and Info tabs.
- Rigid templates mean it is not fully customisable to meet your precise needs i.e. you cannot remove components such as the mini-captions for each of the images. So you should aim to generate your own images outside of the service’s web interface.
- Lack of advanced features
- Cannot resize the images in the template.
- Need to ensure character count between columns is exact as there is no way to balance the content short of removing words.
How much does it cost?
There are two options:
- A free version. Allows you to create one page with several graphics. No video available. (includes Pagemodo footer advertising)
- Paid version is $6.25 to $33.25 a month. There is no Pagemodo footer advertising.
Overall, Pagemodo is a quick, easy and simple tool ideal for the novice or simply those who want to save time or don’t want to invest in a bespoke Facebook Fan Page. However some may feel their features are too limited. To get started click here
Do you have a Facebook Fan Page? Have you used Pagemodo? Please share your comment and if you want to share a link to your Facebook Fan Page, please do
Latest posts by Lilach (see all)
- How to make your website traffic convert into sales - May 22, 2013
- 10 ways to get more engagement on #Pinterest - May 21, 2013
- Google+ new features: hit or miss? - May 17, 2013
5 crazy ways to get Buyers to your website
Subscribe and give yourself an unfair advantage!