Sarah is what I call a serial blogger who not only creates great content but also knows the behind the scene stuff like how to create an effective blog post to generating lots of traffic so people actually read your blog.
So what’s covered in Always be Creating? Well this eBook is around 93 pages – but don’t let that either put you off or scare you! The Ebook is laid out in an easy to navigate way which includes action points at the end of each topic (this is not a book you simply read and put down – yes my friend you have to take action!)
The Ebook covers the following subjects (plus lots more)
- The importance of themes as believe it or not it has an impact on your results
- How to pitch your story so customers call
- How to craft your headline so people click
- How to write and be found by search engines
- Get more from WordPress
- Tweaks you need to have in place for more traffic
- How to create fresh content that gets found
- How to foil the scrapers
- How to take ownership of your content if it does get scraped
Always be Creating is perfect for those who have a blog and are blogging regularly and want to generate more leads and literally make your blog work for you. If you’re a complete newbie to the world of blogging and don’t even have a blog it’s probably not the best book for you.
I’m a massive fan of blogging and it was very refreshing to learn some new tips and tricks, particularly some new Word Press plugins which I’ve now uploaded and am already seeing some pretty impressive results.
A blog is a great way to generate leads, create opportunities, sell services, network with likeminded peers and much much more. If you’re not getting this from your blog already you really need to invest just $27 in this Ebook (which also comes with a 14 day back money guarantee).
If you’re serious about blogging and are prepared to take action to get results, this Ebook is a must for you.
Latest posts by Lilach (see all)
- How to make your website traffic convert into sales - May 22, 2013
- 10 ways to get more engagement on #Pinterest - May 21, 2013
- Google+ new features: hit or miss? - May 17, 2013
5 crazy ways to get Buyers to your website
Subscribe and give yourself an unfair advantage!