But hopefully you have started using my techniques and are having success in driving traffic to your website. If so, well done! You have obviously done a lot of the hard work in successfully attracting people to visit your website. But don’t get complacent, as your work is not complete. Now you have attracted traffic to your site, you now need to maintain it and keep your visitors coming back again and again. Don’t let your hard work of attracting traffic be wasted. Use my 6 brilliant tips for maintaining traffic. Better still they are free and simple to implement.
- Keep the content relevant to your target audience and current visitors. For instance, don’t write about your dog if your website is on learning languages.
- Develop a tone that is in tune with your audience – Don’t bombard your reader with technical language they have no knowledge of.
- Don’t substitute quantity for quality. Indeed, aim for high quality content above all.
- Offer your audience something different. Write about something novel or something that no one else knows. Or take an original or alternative viewpoint on an issue. Or offer an alternative way of doing things, or using your product in a novel way. Especially grasp this if they are relevant to your niche.
- Be concise. Don’t waffle on unnecessarily or bombard your reader with things of no interest to them. If you have an exciting point to make or an attractive offer, don’t cloud it with irrelevant information. Don’t have lengthy introductions. Get into the substance straight away. Make your content digestible – Using bullet points are useful for this.
- Have a variety of media and content on your website to keep users entertained – Include a crazy or attention-grabbing photo, interviews with renowned, well-known, or respected people.
Don’t delay implementing these excellent methods. The longer you wait the more traffic you will lose.
5 crazy ways to get Buyers to your website
Subscribe and give yourself an unfair advantage!